If you are planning to buy 2 & 3 BHK flats in Yelahanka or flats in Kogilu, then you must consider some living ideas to live in a small apartment. Minimalism is the key to living peacefully and clutter-free in small apartments. The minimalist theory is not just all about minimizing your living room furniture space and painting it all white. It is about performing some real de-cluttering tasks.
So if you have managed to get a small personal apartment in Bangalore, be fortunate enough! Now, you can think of ways to organize the small space in a designer and comfortable manner. Here are some pro tips:
- Examine Your Priorities: The first step to living with minimalism is to examine the entire area of the apartment and to realize your priorities. You must be able to think practically to eliminate all such stuff from your home that you do not need anymore. For this, you can examine each corner of the house and analyze the necessary items that you actually can’t do without. This would help a lot in getting rid of the extra items leading to increased space.
- De-Clutter Every Room of Your Apartment: If you think that de-cluttering calls only for the busy areas of your home like kitchen and bedrooms, then you need to think again. To apply the rule of minimalism, you must de-clutter every room of your apartment, including the bathrooms. You can take up turns to clean each room and area of your house. This would let you do the cleaning with a calm mind. As a result, you would be able to remove a greater portion of clutter from your home that would be no longer needed.
- Think Before You Buy New Things: We all love shopping. However, when you are living in a small apartment, you must act smartly while buying new stuff for your home. This rule applies while shopping for self as well. As the more you would shop, the more items get piled up to be stored in your home. With a limited storage space in your small home, you would need to keep a check on your shopping habits.
- Seek High-Quality Items: Instead of going for quantity of items while shopping, you must go for quality over everything. This would limit your clothing bag as well as your budget. Moreover, when you bring something of a superior quality than the previous, it becomes easier for you to replace the older with the new piece. This trick also helps a lot in abiding by the minimalistic rule in your home.
- Appreciate What You Have: Minimalistic living calls for a lot of contentment. Contentment would begin with showing gratitude for what you have in life. You should focus on the beauty, comfort, convenience and the ease of living a particular stuff brings into your home. When you are grateful for what you already have, the desire to own more gradually disappears. This is a great secret to happy life.
If you are planning to buy new flats in Yelahnka or flats in Kogilu, then the simple rules of minimalistic living could help you a lot in saving the overall space. You could achieve a designer look of your home with minimalism.